1. Manage the Director’s schedule, including arranging meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
2. Coordinate communication between the Director and internal and external stakeholders.
3. Draft and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations on behalf of the Director.
4. Conduct research on various topics as directed by the Director.
5. Prepare and analyze reports and data for the Director’s review.
6. Manage projects and tasks as assigned by the Director.
7. Attend meetings with the Director and take minutes as needed.
8. Manage the Director’s email inbox, responding to messages on their behalf when necessary.
9. Handle confidential information with discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times and provide Admin support.
Freshers with go getter attitude can apply.
Presentable and confident profile required.
Excellent in communication skills.
Fill the form below !